Saturday, December 16, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

And speaking of the Penguin Scum moving... (I just realized something, put the Canadian Diving Team Captain, Secondary Assist Cindy Crosby, in the Western Conference via franchise relocation and watch how quickly the NHL drops the "unbalanced" schedule to ensure that the Canadian Diving Team Captain, Secondary Assist Cindy Crosby, and A.O. meet twice in a season.)

At oh-dark-early tomorrow morning I will board a plane to visit my parents who are spending their retirement (among other things) in Las Vegas, NV for Christmas and New Year's.

Now why am I telling you this? Well, first of all it means that my posting around here may become sporadic. There WILL be a Post-Mortem for tonight's game but there WILL NOT be Wrap-Up posted tomorrow. The always popular Sunday Smorgasbord is on hiatus until January 7th.

If you're in dire need of Caps related information from a blogger, there is a large selection of choices available to you on list to the right of here. But I would recommend:

A View From The Cheap Seats
Japers' Rink
On Frozen Blog
Puckhead's Thoughts
Off Wing Opinion

As long as you come back here after I return late on January 2nd, 2007

Don't worry though, I won't brag about what I am doing and the various misadvenutres I end up in, because what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

With that being said, let me take the time right now to thank the loyal readers that I do have and wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home