Thursday, December 14, 2006

Playing Catch Up

Sorry for the unannounced operational pause there, I started my Christmas vacation on Monday and as I am sure some of you know, you end up busier on vacation than you do when you're at work.

Anyway, as for the Freddy Adu trade; good riddance to bad rubbish. It has been clear that Freddy posses the physical talent but he lack the physcial and emotional maturity. He wanted to play Christian Gomez's position on the field and couldn't understand why Peter Nowak wouldn't let him. I don't know, maybe because Gomez won the MVP award this year? Now I see Freddy is playing for his old coach and has said he won't jet for Europe in the middle of this upcoming season. Well, only time will tell if this was a good move for both sides. Though personally, I think D.C. could end up regretting moving Nick Rimando more than getting rid of Adu.

I see that Jeremy Roenick is at it again. I have to say, considering that this guy has been on three teams in three seasons now says all you need to know about this guy. And if he continues to embarrass himself and play another year, it will be with a fourth team.

Also, kudos to the guy who put pictures of the Canadian Diving Team Captain, Secondary Assist Cindy Crosby, in the Phone Booth urinals on Monday night. Off Wing Opinion, of course, has the pictures. I avoid the men's room when the Caps play certain teams and just relive my days as a bus driver at UMD to hold on until I get home. (Yes, I know, too much information...)

Finally the Kevin Hatcher Fan Club had the idea to hastily arrange a Caps-Thrashers Watch Party for all 10,000 Caps bloggers. CapsChick (or whatever she is calling herself these days...) is helping out. While I have a legitimate excuse to not attend tomorrow night (I have a Christmas Party I am required to attend), yours truly does not make announced public appearances. (Sorry stalkers) However, Biff was asking for this and after a fair amount of screaming and cussing at inanimate objects, here it is:




No need to buy me a beer, I'm not much of a drinker.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home