Thursday, March 08, 2007

What Is It With The All Carolina Conference Tournament?

As I was leaving for work this morning, I thought about setting my DVD Recorder to record the Maryland-Miami First Round ACC Tournament Game and listening to the internet radio broadcast, I'm glad I didn't. As Maryland comes up short against Miami, 67-62.

It is one thing to play a team "that has your number" but it is another thing to not even show up. All too often I heard "Maryland is getting out hustled," missing too many free throws including the front end of 1-and-1's, and constantly turning the ball over.

For whatever reason, when Maryland goes to play in the All Carolina Conference Tournament this happens. It is no wonder we've only won two of these things. We almost seem to expect bad things to happen to us there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home