Monday, January 22, 2007

Greetings Vistors!

After I put up that last post on Ol' Lar and his Ultimate Fighting On Ice fans, I noticed that I had logged over 300 hits today. Now I see that I am closing in on 800 for today which obliterates my old record.

Well, wherever you fine folks are from, Welcome! I hope you enjoy what you see and (even if you don't) that you'll come back and check this out on a regular basis. But in the meantime, Thanks for stopping by! I do appreciate the traffic.

Now if I can only find out why... This post along with some help from Dan Steinberg (remember when he wasn't sniffing Arenas' jock and actually talked about the Caps? So do I...) set the old record which is now history. Technorati is no help so if anybody knows why, please tell me so I can keep it up!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home