Thursday, January 18, 2007

Take Your Best Shots

Yep, once again, I'm late to the party, but pictures of the much maligned "new NHL'" new uniforms are being circulated. Ok folks (and you know who you are), here's your chance to take your potshots.

Tell us how these jerseys are an insult and a slap in the face to the tradition of hockey. Tell how this further "Bettmanization" of the game that will not only ruin the once grand and glorious NHL that people couldn't get enough of, but also bring an end to Western Civilization as we know it. Tell us how.... ah forget it, you all get the point now and I need to get back to work...

Though one point I would like to make a concession on, I do see the point Kyle McLaren makes about injury tape jobs. But conversely, everybody would be able to see a player intentionally targeting an injured area on another player. I can't imagine many referees and players would allow something like that to occur very often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home