Thursday, September 13, 2007

Solves That Problem

Other circumstances had already conspired to skip driving down to attend the free preseason game this Sunday in Carolina. With the veterans hitting the ice for the first time tomorrow, the odds of the Caps sending much in the way of veterans to Raleigh was low to begin with.

Now should you still decide to make the trip, don't expect to see A.O. playing in the game. He's going to be back at Kettler doing a CCM event with kids who won an on-ice session with him as a part of CCM's "Guts and Glory" Training Camp Tour.

I can't say that I am all that surprised though it will be interesting to see how many of the kids from the just completed Rookie camp get invited and play this coming Sunday.

Also my season ticket package arrived in the mail yesterday. With the change in logo and uniforms, I'm not surprised by the ticket design because there are not a bunch of action shots of the players in the new uniforms. Though what is the deal with the jumbo ticket size?

If you haven't already heard, the Caps are planning a White Out when the Penguin Scum infect the Phone Booth on October 20th and the Caps are asking all fans to wear Red at the Home Opener on October 6th. Though for the life of me, I can never figure out why the Caps can't release a promotional schedule before the public sale of tickets (which starts on Saturday).

Finally, I apologize for not have much of anything around here recently. Things have been very busy at work recently and won't be slowing down for another couple of weeks. Combined with increasing efforts on a job search, I don't have much free time to devote to this endeavor. Hopefully all will be resolved by the time the season starts up but I will do my best to get certain things done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home