Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Increased Renewal Rates?

Now, I admit, I don't have access to the books, but I find it odd that Ted is claiming increased renewal rates compared to this time last year.

Why? Because I haven't seen my renewal notice yet and every other season ticket holder I've talked to has said the same thing. I asked one of the sales reps at the game on Friday night when would they be going out. I was told that there was a hold up and that "they should be going out soon because it is on the right desk awaiting a signature."

Apparently some ticket prices are going up according to this sales rep and he denied it had anything to do with Dishonest Abe Polin's ticket tax hike.

But this begs the question, if Season Ticket Holders have not gotten their renewal packages (and therefore haven't had a chance to renew) yet, how can Ted say that renewals are ahead of last year? It doesn't add up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home