Monday, August 20, 2007

Vacation Time

Well it's summer, there isn't much going on, and it has been awhile since I've visited my parents who are spending their retirement (among other things) in Las Vegas.

So later today I'll be throwing myself feet first into the joy that is the air travel system this summer. At some point later tonight I (hope) will arrive in Las Vegas and will there for a little over a week.

I would like to take the time to thank a certain nameless airline that once provided naming rights for Dishonest Abe for canceling my direct flight from Reagan to McCarran and routing me through Philadelphia on a flight with a 20-30% on time rate.

Posting here will be sporadic as I drive my Mom's cats nuts with a laser pointer. The Sunday Smorgasbord will return on September 2nd though you should expect a post talking about the various sports odds and if something major happens to go down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home