Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Fruits Of My Labors

So after whirlwind 72 hours that saw me sleeping in three different beds in three different states (don't ask...) I come home to find this!

That's right, by a healthy four point margin I take home the Inaugural Cheap Seats Cup.

So show my appreciation and respect to the opponents I vanquished; I shall provide links to the screeds about the Caps written by my fellow bloggers so everybody can join in on the fun.

And now all that is left for me to do is go to the Harris Teeter across the street, get some of their finest tuna, and feed it to the blind cat who lives behind my building. After all, she (at least I think it is a she) assisted me greatly in this competition.

Oh, and I also hearby announce my retirement from the Cheap Seats Cup so I can go out on top!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home