Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Comcastic!

Well count me among the many satisfied Comcast customers after this weekend's shenanigans.

In order to save $$$$$ on my bills and get more service at my home, I signed up for the Comcast Triple Play already having Digital Cable and High Speed Internet service from Comcast. Comcast showed up bright and early as they said they would on Saturday morning and upon closing out the work order, canceled my cable modem.

Upon reporting the problem about 9 am Saturday morning, I was told it would take 24 hours to put my modem back on-line. 29 hours later I was on the phone with Comcast again and was told that it was actually a 72 hour wait to get my modem back on-line.

Something tells me this situation isn't over yet and my phone service will get knocked out when my internet is restored.

So that's why things were so quiet around here this past weekend. As a matter of fact, it is going to be a quiet week all around as I'll have a busy week in the office before I leave on Thursday to get a sheepskin for myself.

I apologize if you were expecting much of anything. At least the hockey season is now over and it looks like the only thing I'm going to miss is the Awards show which I wasn't worrying about in the first place. Hopefully things will be back to what passes for normal next week. Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home