Sunday, April 08, 2007

Caps vs. Buffaslugs 4-87-2007 Wrap Up

Sorry about the lack of a Post-Mortem there, I didn't realize how little time I would have between getting home from yesterday's game and having to getting ready to help out at the Easter Vigil Mass at my Parish last night.

The Local Yokels:

(Com)Post. Times: Shutout loss, Mr. Sunshine as happy as ever, Caps report.

The Neutral Observers:

NHL.com AP Wire.

The Other Side:

Buffalo News: Lucky goal, still wondering about the playoff opponent.

Final Thoughts:

Well, first of all, what do you expect from the Caps on Easter Weekend? It was clearly "getaway day" for both hockey teams. Secondly it figures that Scumbag Danielle Briere can once again spear a player (this time Milan "Jerky" Jurcina) and pretty much get away with it. Yeah, he was given a 5 minute major and a game misconduct, but no suspension for this repeat offender. I dare say the NHL wants these kinds of things to happen with they way they respond to them.

Well, the season is now thankfully over. Time now to sit back, watch the playoffs, and speculate as well as pontificate on the personnel moves coming this summer. Sometime tomorrow I'll have a season wrap up and if I can get around to it, I'll make some playoff predictions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home