Wednesday, September 20, 2006

D.C. Sports Chick Might Not Want to Read This...

Doing opposition research for tonight's game, I came across this.

D.C. Sports Chick has been on a rampage against pink for awhile now. At least the Ning aren't playing the Caps that night. As I said before, I don't see why this is such a big issue, if you don't want to buy it, you don't have to. And I agree, that A.O. jersey is ugh-lee.

One final thought or two, maybe the reason why the WNBA doesn't offer pink jerseys for their female fans is because females are already playing the sport. You might want to girly-up a Clinton Portis jersey, but there's no need to do that with Alana Beard. Of course, I've never been to a Mistakes game, but I can tell you that the Washington Freedom (the now defunct women's soccer team) wasn't well known for having a girly-girl fan base. I'm not saying anything but I would think that a camouflage jersey and maybe WNBA team logo combat boots would go over better than a pink jersey would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home